rib (plural ribs)
- any of a series of long curved bones occurring in 12 pairs in humans and other animals and extending from the spine to or toward the sternum
- a part or piece, similar to a rib, and serving to shape or support something
- a cut of meat enclosing one or more rib bones
- (nautical) any of several curved members attached to a ship"s keel and extending upward and outward to form the framework of the hull
- any of several transverse pieces that provide an aircraft wing with shape and strength
- (architecture) a long, narrow, usually arched member projecting from the surface of a structure, especially such a member separating the webs of a vault
- a raised ridge in knitted material or in cloth
- (botany) the main, or any of the prominent veins of a leaf
- a teasing joke
3 letters in word "rib": B I R.
No anagrams for rib found in this word list.
Words found within rib: